I am a master student at Nanjing University, pursuing M.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Technology.
- Institute of Computer Software, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University (2021.09 - now)
- Pursuing Master of Science degree in Computer Science and Technology.
- CS Elite Class, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University (2017.09 - 2021.07)
- Received my Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Technology in June 2021.
- Data Structures and Algorithms @ NJU, Fall 2020.
- Algorithm Design & Analysis @ NJU, Fall 2019.
Experiences & Awards
- Collegiate Programming Contest (2018-2019)
- October 2019, won silver award (ranked 32nd as a team) in 5th China Collegiate Programming Contest Harbin Site.
- November 2019, won silver award (as a team) in 2019 ACM-ICPC Asia Reginal Contest Shenyang Site.
- June 2019, won first prize (as a team) in JiangSu Provincial Collegiate Programming Contest 2019.
- April 2019, won gold prize (senior group) in NJU Collegiate Programming Contest 2019.
- 2018-2020, got the second & the third prize of the National Elite Program Scholarship.
- July 2019, won the third prize of the 8th ”China Software Cup” Competition (as a team).
- December 2020, won the first prize (ranked 1st individually) of the NJU Trinity 4th CTF (Capture The Flag) Competition.
- April 2021, won the third prize of the first openEuler Collegiate Developer Competition (2020).
- AcBlog An open source extensible static and dynamic blog system in C# built on Blazor and WebAssembly with docker support.
- iExpr An extensible expression parser and evaluator in C#.
- DeepCard A bank card number recognition system based on deep-learning.
- For the 8th ”China Software Cup” Competition.
- Collaborated with @courao, Fengyuan Shi and Mingzhuo Teng, in Python.
Selected Course Projects
- x86 Full System Emulator: An emulator for x86 architecture.
- From NJU course: “Introduction to Computer Systems”, in C.
- Mini Multi-core Operating System Kernel: A multi-core kernal that supports memory management, task (thread), virtual and real file system, and a shell in kernal.
- From NJU course: “Operating Systems”, in C.
- CMM Compiler: A compiler of
C-like programming language.
- From NJU course: “Principles and Techniques of Compiler”, in C.
- ImagingS: A desktop application which supports drawing and editing graphics primitives for computer graphics.
- From NJU course: “Principle of Computer Graphics”, in Python & Qt.
- Movie2Comic: A tool to transfer movie into comics by keyframe extracting, voice recognition and style transfer techniques.
- Corporating with Jiang Xiao and Nairong Xie, from NJU course: “Artificial Intelligence”, in Python.